About IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants)
The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA®) is the world's leading organization dedicated to empowering management accounting and finance professionals to drive business performance.
What is Certified Management Accountant (CMA)®?
The CMA® credential is your key to greater career potential. Pursue the CMA Certification and demonstrate your mastery of the critical accounting and financial management skills needed on the job today. CMAs earn the credential through work experience, a rigorous two-part exam, and continuing education. CMTI offers CMA® Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in Dubai, UAE. Our CMA Training course made us to become a leading CMA training provider.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management.
- This requirement may be completed prior to or within seven years of passing the examination.
|CMA Part 1 (Financial Planning, Reporting, Performance and Control)||CMA Part 2 (Financial Decision Making)|
What does CMA Course-Taker get?
At the end of this training, the Participants will be able to:
- Thoroughly utilize Financial Tools & Techniques.
- Prepare reports viz. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Develop Risk Management plans.
- Make critical financial decisions for the benefit of the organization.
CMA® is recommended for the below listed professionals.
- Financial Team Leaders
- Accounts Managers
- Finance Managers
- Any individual, who is directly or indirectly a part of Finance & Accounts.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- Original study material by Weily.
- Sample questions.
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Learn and apply corporate accounting knowledge
- Analyze and perform Financial planning, performance , control effectively
- Analyze financial risk , financial statements and make appropriate decisions
- Ensure success in the CMA examination and demonstrate competence in the field of management accounting