Acquire skills to effectively manage your supplier / customer relationships
A Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM®) certification validates your education, training, experience, and knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code. Certified Commercial Contracts Manager Exam Preparation program focuses on core competencies recognized by the National Contract Management Association (NCMA®), USA. CMTI offers CCCM® Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Ruwais, UAE. Our CCCM® Exam review course made us to become a leading CCCM training provider.
- Describe principles , methods , terminologies , types and regulations of Commercial Transactions, Employer agreements etc.,
- Apply acquisition planning strategies , analyze cost & price and understand how to draft solicitations for Business Contract
- Recognize and evaluate Business Contract Legal Elements , Remedies, Rights and duties of the parties.
- Identify dispute resolution methods and procedures in contract termination
- Identify the legal elements in Property Law.
- Describe fundamentals of business competencies to understand the contract environment.