Acquire skills to effectively manage your supplier / customer relationships
A Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) certification demonstrates that you have met NCMA’s highest standards for education, training, and experience, and have demonstrated your knowledge of the contract management competencies in the Contract Management Body of Knowledge. The CPCM is NCMA's senior and most prestigious certification. CMTI offers CPCM® Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Ruwais, UAE. Our CPCM Exam review course made us to become a leading CPCM training provider.
- Describe principles , methods , types and regulations of contracts
- Apply acquisition planning strategies , analyze cost & price and understand how to draft solicitations
- Apply best practices in source selection and contract awarding
- Explain activities post contract award through contract close out
- Identify dispute resolution methods and procedures in contract termination
- Explain industry specific contract procedures such as R&D, IT, Service , Architecture- Engineer services & Construction etc.,
- Describe fundamentals of business competencies to understand the contract environment.