Estimates of operating and manufacturing costs through an asset's life cycle; - risk assessment and ... setting goals, - motivating people etc.
This program is intended to provide you with the clear understanding of quantity surveying methods and practices. The objective of the course is to explain the fundamental principles of estimating, costing, tendering, and also to give you a clear understanding of construction contracts and the principles and procedures involved in the financial administration of contracts. CMTI offers CQS Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Ruwais, UAE. Our CQS Exam review course made us to become a leading CQS training provider.
- Apply the practices and procedures of international quantity surveying
- Describe forms of construction for various property types and apply appropriate cost planning methods and estimating principles
- Evaluate various Tendering and Procurement Practices and strategies
- Identify the factors which affect the cost of building and undertake the quantification and costing of construction works
- Recognize the contractual requirements , laws and Dispute Resolution Methods
- Procedures related to construction finances and construction Economics
- Report and forecast cost during the construction phase