About our Certificate in Quantity Surveying (CQS)
This course equips the participant with practical skills to manage all costs relating to the building, adhere to statutory building regulations and enhance the value for money while achieving the required standards and quality.
This program is intended to provide you with the clear understanding of quantity surveying methods and practices. The objective of the course is to explain the fundamental principles of estimating, costing, tendering, and also to give you a clear understanding of construction contracts and the principles and procedures involved in the financial administration of contracts.
CMTI offers CQS Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in all over UAE. Our CQS Exam review course made us to become a leading CQS training provider.
- Exposure to construction technology and project management fundamentals. Clear understanding of tendering process and contract documentation.
- Hands on training for the estimation and costing of construction projects with intensive work shop and exclusive case studies. Proficiency in monitoring and control of projects eﬀectively.
- Imparting competence on the management and administration of contracts.
- Broad understanding of the contractual issues, dispute resolution techniques that are generally encountered in the construction industry.
- Estimates of operating and manufacturing costs through an asset's life cycle; - risk assessment and ... setting goals, - motivating people etc.
What do CQS Course-taker get?
- A good understanding on the Project Management fundamentals.
- A thorough understanding on the Project Estimation & Costing methods.
- Exposure to Contract Management & Administration.
- Risk Management methods to deal with the Contractual Problems and Issues.
- An understanding on Valuation & Construction Economics.
- Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Interior Designers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Construction Projects.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- All the required study material
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates for all the Project Management Plans & Project Documents
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Interior Designing, Architecture.
- 3 Yrs. Experienced Construction Professionals.
|Foundation (20 Hrs)||Advanced (30 Hrs)|
- Theoretical Sessions
- Case Study
- Apply the practices and procedures of international quantity surveying
- Describe forms of construction for various property types and apply appropriate cost planning methods and estimating principles
- Evaluate various Tendering and Procurement Practices and strategies
- Identify the factors which affect the cost of building and undertake the quantification and costing of construction works
- Recognize the contractual requirements , laws and Dispute Resolution Methods
- Procedures related to construction finances and construction Economics
- Report and forecast cost during the construction phase