What is Certified Cost Professional Exam (CCP®)?
CCP® certification holders differentiate themselves from others by having cost engineering knowledge, experience and best practices of the industry. CCP® certification offered by AACEI® USA. Professionals are working as cost engineers/cost estimators/quantity surveyors/planning engineers.
- A clear understanding on the Cost Engineering and the best practices of Total Cost Management from the Process Groups – Planning, Execution & Control of Costs on Project & Program.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the Project Cost & Cost Management.
- To equip the Participants with the necessary exam preparation.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To understand the contributions the Project Managers on the Cost Planning during the life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Management.
What do CCP Course-taker get?
At the end of this training, the Participants will get:
- 40 Hours of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance on the Exam Preparation.
- An insight into the current way of handling project costs.
- Templates for Project Cost Management.
- A thorough understanding and practice on Earned Value Management w.r.t. cost.
- The simulation exams provide confidence and understanding to pass the examination.
CCP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in projects
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- PMBOK® 6th Edition (the current edition) – 2018
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates for all the Project Management Plans & Project Documents
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Elaborate Cost Estimating Methodologies, Classifications and Cost Engineering fundamentals
- Describe Basic and applied economic analysis concepts
- Track and control cost using Earned Value Management Technique
- Understand fundamentals of Project planning and Management
- Analyze contract management process and procedures of capital projects
- Apply Statistics, probability and Risk Management techniques in evaluating and forecasting the cost performance of the project