What is Certified Facility Manager (CFM®)?
CFM® credential holders will demonstrate their skills, knowledge and expertise in practicing facility management function. IFMA® is recognizing competency, establishing benchmarks and setting performance standards for individuals involving in facility management. Project Manager, Facility Manager/Engineer, Civil Engineer, Maintenance Manager/Engineer, building performance manager and beneficiaries.
- To provide the participants a complete idea about the Facility Management framework and a clear understanding on the 11 core competencies.
- To provide a thorough understanding of the Facility Management Body of Knowledge.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the FM Standards.
- To effectively and efficiently handle Operations & Maintenance.
- To help participants prepare efficient documents like; Business Case, Business Continuity Plan, Project Management Plan, Communication methods and methodologies.
- To understand the contributions and the role of a Facility Manager.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Facility Management.
- Finally, to equip the participants with the necessary exam preparation.
What do a CFM Course-taker get?
At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding on the Facility Management concepts and confidence in handling the FM related projects.
- An insight into the current and trending FM technologies to enhance new learning.
- 40 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- The simulation exams provide confidence and understanding to pass the examination.
FMP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Facility Managers
- Aspiring Facility Managers
- People who are looking for a change in their career.
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Facilities Management.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the participants, which includes:
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Describe how to Develop , manage ,implement and over see communication , Emergency preparedness,
- Business continuity plans effectively in Facility Management Functions
- Identify the facility’s budget requirements and analyse key financial documents
- Ensure good work environment for the employees , exhibit leadership skills to achieve performance goals
- Evaluate the conditions of facility and manage facility operations and maintenance
- Apply the tools , techniques and processes to manage facility management projects , Quality systems
- Develop Real Estate master plan and effectively manage real estate assets
- Evaluate technology trends , implement and align facility management technology with organisational technology.