What is Leadership In Energy And Environmental Design - Green Associate (LEED GA®)?
LEED Green Associate is becoming an industry standard for professionals involving in green buildings. LEED & AP® Certification holders will demonstrate their expertise in design, construction and operations of green buildings. Architect, Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, HVAC professionals, interior designers are beneficiaries.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the projects and project management.
- To provide the fundamentals of green building and LEED.
- Topics covered are Energy & Atmosphere, Water Efficiency, Indoor Environmental Quality, Location and Transportation, Integrative Strategies & Project Surroundings & Public Outreach.
- To equip the Participants with the necessary exam preparation.
- To understand the contributions of the LEED Associates.
What do LEED GA course-taker get?
At the end of this training, the Participants will get:
- Dedicated training for 16 Hrs. of LEED GA & 24 Hrs. of LEED AP.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
- Participants receive training on the concepts of LEED Rating Systems and will successfully learn green building strategies.
- A good understanding on the LEED Processes, Recognition, Application & Analysis.
- An insight into the current way of handling projects to enhance new learning.
PMP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Product Manufacturers
- Engineering Students
- People who are looking for a change in their career in the Construction Industry.
- Real Estate Professionals & Contractors.
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Green Building projects.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- Chicago Study Material
- Sample questions.
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Introduce USGBC , LEED credentials and Rating Systems, documentation requirements and the appropriate application of these rating systems
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills of Green Building Design and Construction under domains viz., Project Site factors, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor environmental Quality, Innovation and Design
- Acquire in depth understanding about reference standards, responsible parties in Green Projects