Build competency to manage concept development through commissioning
The LEED plaque on a building is a mark of quality and achievement in green building. LEED certification means healthier, more productive places, reduced stress on the environment by encouraging energy and resource-efficient buildings, and savings from increased building value, higher lease rates and decreased utility costs. CMTI offers LEED GA Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Doha, Ruwais, UAE. Our LEED GA Exam review course made us to become a leading LEED GA training provider.
- Introduce USGBC , LEED credentials and Rating Systems and the appropriate application of these rating systems
- Explain the terminologies, Strategies, Learning activities , techniques to efficiently manage Project Site factors, Water
- Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor environmental Quality.
- Identify innovative strategies and innovative building methods
- Identify tips to confront the LEED GA questions confidently.