We are an approved certification exam preparation provider of
HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR expertise and excellence around the globe.
Through the combination of formal education, adherence to high ethical standards, demonstrated knowledge and achievement through exam and a renewed commitment to continuing professional development, HR professionals certified by the HR Certification Institute enhance their professional credibility and the organizations they serve.
What is Global Professional In Human Resources (GPHR®)?
The Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR®) is a global, competency-based credential that is designed to validate the skills and knowledge of an HR professional who operates in a global marketplace.
Let the business world know you have the knowledge and skills needed to manage HR challenges in a global marketplace. GPHR certification validates you mastery of cross-border HR.
CMTI offers GPHR Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in all over UAE.
Our GPHR Exam review course made us to become a leading GPHR training provider.
- Have at least two years of experience* in a global professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher
- Have at least three years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
Have at least four years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a high school diploma.
- Identify key methods and practical guidelines for many global HR tasks.
- Describe the strategies of globalization versus localization of HR policies and programs.
- Examine and comprehend legislation from six countries included in SHRM learning system
- Navigate all modules in the Global HR body of knowledge and acquire skills to ensure success in the GPHR examination
|25% - Strategic HR Management|
|22% - Talent and Organizational Development|
|21% - Global Talent Acquisition and Mobility|
|17% - Global Compensation and Benefits|
|15% - Workforce Relations and Risk Management|