We are an approved certification exam preparation provider of
HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®), headquartered in the U.S., is the premier credentialing organization for the human resources profession. For 40 years, HRCI has set the standard for HR expertise and excellence around the globe.
Through the combination of formal education, adherence to high ethical standards, demonstrated knowledge and achievement through exam and a renewed commitment to continuing professional development, HR professionals certified by the HR Certification Institute enhance their professional credibility and the organizations they serve.
What is Senior Professional in Human Resources - International (SPHRi®)?
The Senior Professional in Human Resources- International (SPHRi®) certification is recognized as a professionally relevant credential for those who have mastered the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management in the United States.
It is designed for the HR professional who plans, rather than implements, HR policy, focuses on the “big picture,” has ultimate accountability in the HR department, has breadth and depth of knowledge in all HR disciplines and understands the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization.
CMTI offers SPHR Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working in all over UAE.
Our GPHR Exam review course made us to become a leading GPHR training provider.
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
- Analyze , design and plan appropriate HR Policies and strategies
- Identify workforce assessment, interviewing and selection techniques
- Explain the role of training and developing employees and evaluate the effectiveness of organizations appraisal process.
- Examine and comprehend legislation related to labor relation, compensation and benefits, consumer protection etc., and recognize unfair labor practices
- Navigate all modules in the body of knowledge and acquire skills to ensure success in the SPHR examination
|30% - Business Management and Strategy|
|19% - Human Resources Development|
|17% - Workforce Planning and Employment|
|14% - Employee & Labor Relations|
|13% - Compensation and Benefits|
|07% - Risk Management|