This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Why should you go for ISO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR Certification?
- Validates Competency of an Auditor
- Industry Preferred Qualification
- Great Exposure to OHS Auditing Methods, Procedures & Documentation.
- Understands deeply the planning, conduct, execution of Audits & improving the performance of Safety Systems in the Company.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Qualification needs to be updated to ISO 45001 Lead Auditor.
- Application to IRCA for membership to become an External Auditor.