About PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
PMI-SP® holders are specialists in Project Scheduling, who has unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules. Professional should demonstrate their education, experience and knowledge in project scheduling field through examination offered by PMI®. Planning Manager, Planning Engineers, Schedulers, planners, project cost control engineers are the beneficiary of this program.
A PMI-SP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, & developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. A PMI-SP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external
The PMI-SP® will recognize your knowledge and skill to drive the improved management of project schedules.
Projects and teams today are increasingly global and virtual, and project schedules are key to managing activities, resources, dependencies and ultimately, project outcomes.
The PMI-SP® will recognize your knowledge and skill to drive the improved management of project schedules. CMTI offers PMI-SP® Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working all over UAE. Our PMI-SP Exam review course made us to become a leading PMI-SP training provider.
We employ world class faculty and deliver high performance training. All our courses are designed to meet the job-specific business training needs. We are approved and accredited by PMI - USA, Approved IMA Centre, ASQ-USA, KHDA- Knowledge and Human Development Authority- Dubai and an ISO 9001 Certified Training Centre.
- To provide Strategies for Schedule.
- Importance of Scheduling Software.
- Scheduling Planning, Developing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing.
- Stakeholder Communication Management.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To help participants prepare effective and efficient Schedule Management Plan.
- To understand the contributions the Scheduling Professionals make during the life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Management.
What do PMI-SP Course taker get?
At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding on the Schedules & Scheduling methodologies and confidence in handling the developing schedules in PMI way.
- 35 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
- Developing Network Diagrams.
- Critical Path Analysis.
- Reserve Analysis.
PMP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Software DevelopersAll those who are directly or indirectly involved in projects.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- PMBOK® 6th Edition (the current edition) – 2018
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates for all the Project Management Plans & Project Documents.
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
Who should apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience developing, managing and maintaining project schedules and you’d like to showcase your skills, then the PMI-SP is an excellent choice for you.
The Exam Pattern:
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-SP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) every three years in the specialized topic of project scheduling.
|PMI-SP Training & Examination Content|
|Project Planning processes/terms||
|Scheduling Tools & Techniques||
|Performance Management & Reporting||
- Describe the common terminologies used to address schedule components globally.
- List all the Schedule management domains and processes as per PMI Standards
- Describe the tasks involved in schedule strategy, schedule planning and control and schedule close out
- Identify the activities related to fostering stakeholder relationship to enhance support for the project
- Ensure PMI-SP exam success by practicing questions, Exercises, Case studies etc.,