Re-Training within a year with same version, its free!
About PMI® (Project Management Institute)
PMI stands for the Project Management Institute, and is a not-for-profit professional membership association for project managers and program managers. PMI was started in 1969, and now has a membership of more than 2.9 million professionals around the globe. The Project Management Institute is the organization that gives out the PMP (Project Management Professional) credential, a globally recognized certificate that assures employers that a person is trained and qualified to manage projects. PMI is also the organization that oversees the documentation of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) within the PMBOK Guide.
What is Project Management Professional (PMP)®?
PMP® is a suitable credential for Project Managers/Project Engineers/Civil Engineers or whoever is having direct or indirect interest in Project Management. PMP is offered by PMI® (Project Management Institute) USA. PMP® credentials are enabling the professionals to understand PM standards, tools & techniques and procedures.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized credential for project management professionals to do project in a structured way. Passing Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a chance to prove one’s education, experience and knowledge in project management.
You can find Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® is truly global. As a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location. Industry leaders believe that Project Management Professional (PMP)® holders can improve the project performance.
CMTI offers Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working all over UAE.
We are offering Project Management Professional (PMP)® training since 2006 and one of the leading provider in UAE. We are one of the leading Registered Education Provider (REP) in Dubai, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
At the end of this training, the Participants will get a complete idea about the Project Management framework and a clear understanding on the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas and 49 Processes.
- To provide a thorough understanding of the Project Management methodologies.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the projects and project management.
- To equip the Participants with the necessary exam preparation.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To help Participants prepare efficient documents like; Business Case, Project Charter, Project Management Plan and the other subsidiary plans.
- To understand the contributions the Project Managers make during the life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Management.
What do PMP Course-taker get?
At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding on the Project Management methodologies and confidence in handling the projects in a PMI way.
- An insight into the current way of handling projects to enhance new learning.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- 40 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
PMP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Project Managers/Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Associates
- Project Assistants/Engineers
- Project Analysts
- Project Coordinators
- Software Developers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in projects.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- PMBOK® 6th Edition (the current edition) – 2018
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates for all the Project Management Plans & Project Documents.
After Training Services (ATS):
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
7,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education.
|Chapterwise Course Contents|
- Describe and comprehend the basic terminologies used in project management
- List inputs, tools & techniques and outputs of project management processes.
- Perform or prepare project management techniques such as Critical Path Method, Earned Value Analysis,Work Breakdown Structure Etc., which are useful in the real time.
- Analyze weakness knowledge area wise/process group wise and rectify them.
- Confront all kinds of questions (situational, specific technique based, formula based etc.,) comfortably.
PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK®, and PMI® Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.