What is Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)?
RMP® credential holders are specialists in project risk management, who will assess and identify project risk, mitigating threats posed by risk and capitalizing the opportunities. Project Manager/Director, Project Engineer, Project Cost Controllers etc., are the beneficiary of this program offered by PMI® (Project Management Institute) USA.
RMP® credentials enable the professionals to understand Project Risk Management standards, tools & techniques and procedures. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and take advantage of opportunities. This capacity enhances and protects the needs of the projects & organization.
- To provide a thorough understanding on the objectives of Risk Management, purpose of Risk Management Planning, Risk Management methodologies.
- To gauge the participants current level of understanding on the projects, Project Risks and plan out suitable Risk Responses.
- To effectively and efficiently handle projects.
- To understand the contributions of RMPs during the Risk Management process in life of a project.
- To enhance and increase avenues in the field of Project Risk Management.
What do PMI-RMP Course taker get?
At the end of the course, the participant will get an understanding on:
- A good understanding on the importance of Project Risks, Risk Identification, Risk Management Planning.
- Best Practices in Risk Analysis and Monitoring & Controlling.
- Confidence in handling the projects by mitigating the risks for the overall benefit.
- An insight into the current way of handling projects to enhance new learning.
- Awareness on the Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous learning and development.
- 35 Hrs. of dedicated training.
- Additional assistance for Exam Preparation.
- The simulation exams provide confidence and understanding to pass the examination.
RMP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Project Managers/Certified PMPs
- People who are looking for a change in their career
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Risk Management processes.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- PMI-RMP Certification Handbook
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates for all the Project Management Plans & Project Documents.
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Describe the common risk management terminologies used globally
- List all the risk management processes as per PMI Standards
- Describe tools , success factors and documents of all the processes
- Evaluate the impact of positive and negative risks and various response approaches
- Ensure PMI-RMP exam success by practicing questions, Exercises, Case studies etc.,