The CSP program is internationally accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The CSP program is nationally accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
What is Certified Safety Professional - CSP ®?
Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) are persons who perform at least 50% of professional level safety duties, including making worksite assessments to determine risks, assessing potential hazards and controls, evaluating risks and hazard control measures, investigating incidents, maintaining and evaluating incident and loss records, and preparing emergency response plans.
Other duties could include hazard recognition, fire protection, regulatory compliance, health hazard control, ergonomics, hazardous materials management, environmental protection, training, accident and incident, investigations, advising management, record keeping, emergency response, managing safety programs, product safety and/or security.
CMTI offers CSP Exam Preparation Training for Professionals working all over in UAE. Our CSP Exam review course made us to become a leading training provider.
- Introduction to hazard recognition
- Fire protection Techniques
- Regulatory compliance
- Health hazard control
- Hazardous materials management
- Safety Ergonomics
- Environmental protection, training, accident and incident investigations.
What do a CSP Course-taker get?
- At the end of this training, the Participants will get:
- A thorough knowledge on the methods of investigations
- Will be able to advise management on Product safety and/or security.
- Record keeping methods and analyzing Risks.
- Ability to managing Emergency Response Teams or ERTs.
- Can introduce, handle and managing Safety Programs
- An insight into the current way of handling Safety measures to enhance new learning.
- Awareness on Strengths, Opportunities, Threats & Weaknesses for continuous development.
CSP® is recommended for the below listed professionals:
- Safety Directors
- Safety Managers
- Safety Engineers
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in safety related projects or programs.
Chicago Institute for Management Training provides all the necessary course material to the Participants, which includes:
- CMTI study material
- Sample questions
- Simulation Exams
- Templates & Documents for all the Safety related activities
After Training Services or ATS:
- Question Bank with sample questions.
- Re-training within 6 months.
- Immediate assistance by the in-house trainers.
- Assistance with the PMI Exam application Form.
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Will have 4 years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Will have a BCSP-Approved Credential:
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP)
- Transitional Safety Practitioner (TSP)*
- Certified Industrial Hygienist® (CIH®)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)*
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)*
- CP-12 Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health, U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (ACRC)
- Certified Safety Engineer (CSE), as administered by the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), People's Republic of China (PRC)*
- Master in Occupational Safety and Health, International Training Centre of the International Labour Organization (ITC-ILO)*
- Member in the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (MISPN)*
- NEBOSH National or International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety*
- Professional Member of the Singapore Institution of Safety Officers (SISO)*
- Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety, as issued by the State Government Departments/Boards of Technical Education, Government of India*
- Must pass the CSP examination.